Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby 101

Attention class!  You have exactly 5 minutes to finish the exam.
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                  
All business.


Put on your thinking......boots.


Shhhh!  No talking during the test!


Pass me the crib notes please.

Less that six months ago, we had Megan's baby shower, and this past Sunday, it was Julie's turn.  We had a lovely time with Julie's good friends and family in attendance.  Lots of kiddies, too!

Quiet!  I'm talking to you!

Is that Baby Gap?


Posing for the paparazzi.

Cake anyone?
(  Excellent reviews on the Costco cream filled cake. Yum! )

Julie's favorite aunts.
( From left:  Auntie Jacky, Julie, Auntie Terri, and yes, AUNTIE Traci. )


Mommy-to-be Ashley, Grandma-to-be Jacky and daughter-in-law Laura.


Feels like a.....boy!


Hurry up, we're FREEZING!
( Me and my girls.)


I can hardly wait to meet my cousin P baby!  I wonder if it will be a boy cousin or a girl cousin?

Que sera, sera. What will be, will be.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh!!! Thank you for the nice post, mom!!! I cried....again. Good think I get to work at 7, so no one else sees me. Haha!

    Love those pics of Stella and Finley! So cute.

    Thanks for taking those pics!!! Love you! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! I need some copies of the photos of all of us!!! (even though I'm standing like a weirdo in all of them!!) I have a lean!

    Yes...I'm coming to stay May 21 weekend if that's ok!!! Hmmm...maybe also at the beginning of May for a one-nighter before I drive up north??? ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for visiting today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...