Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Here comes Peter Cottontail, beware!

Happy First Day of Spring!

 
No, it's not looking very sunny and cheerful outside.  This morning brings us a light dusting of snow, gray skies, and rain.  Not very pretty, so I brought spring inside by hauling out my stash of spring decorations.  It pays to keep those old stuffed animals hanging around.


A little spring chick.


 
Green always says "spring" to me.



Never too early for pastel candy.



American Cancer Society daffodils.


Loving the "macro" setting on my old camera.  By the way, I am now an official bone marrow donor.  There was a bone marrow drive at work this week, and I filled out the paperwork and swabbed inside my mouth for the typing.  It will take several weeks for the testing, then I will be added to the registry.  Absolutely painless, think about becoming a donor yourself!




Peter Cottontail and friend.

Right now I'm not too happy with dear old Peter.  Earlier this week I spotted some major damage to one of our apple trees in the back yard.  I hate to point fingers, but we did see a lot of bunny tracks in the snow this winter and we have a neighbor that feeds the rabbits all year 'round!  Bad!!!

Excuse the poor picture quality, but I snapped the picture through the back door window.  After all, it is raining and the neighbors don't want to see me in my jammies again!


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Bad bunnies...Bad!

    Love the rain boots with flowers in them! Spring has sprung!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Spring...!

    I personally like the pears! Hmmm...I need to 'springify' our house. Maybe remove the sled from our front porch!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OR, you could put a plastic light-up bunny pushing it and fill it with giant plastic eggs. :@ Takes care of the storage problem.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make it all worthwhile. Thanks for visiting today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...